of media combinations
The indices describe forms of works in a way that it is possible to characterize
net projects in the list Lessons in NetArt
and in the list Tips with one index. If one
index can´t satisfy then several indices are used for the characterization
of projects. The possibility to introduce new indices is not excluded.
This procedure allows to take into consideration the openness of Intermedia
Art for new combinations via the integration of new functions and media
(as well as for intermediate forms via recombinations) and allows to take
care of this kind of openness in the case of NetArt, too.
- (AK): Additive combinations of net external and net
- (AL): Programs for the creation of artificial surroundings
with embedded elements which operate like living beings ("Artificial
- (AN): Net representations of activities which are
net external and relevant for art ("Art on the Net").
- (AS): Systems to download which contain programs for
the net navigation and/or the transformation of collected webpage dates
but which possess neither archival systems nor browser functions.
- (AT): Atavars (virtual actors).
- (BA): Browsers to download ("Browser Art").
- (CP): Programs, whose functions can´t be stopped
and which interrupt other functions.
- (DS): Data systems with data research and data evaluations,
f. e. polls and their statistics.
- (ED): One file system containing only one file for
the access of users (plus dependent files).
- (ES): Systems for the e-mail communication of many
users with each other (and with net conditions).
- (FN): New and uncommon forms of connectivity.
- (GS): Game Software.
- (IS): Information systems which follow specific criteria
to combine given web sites and web pages with links and / or with archival
- (KB): Systems for collaborative picture production
with or without archival systems.
- (KS): Combinations of net external and net internal
activities which constitute communication systems.
- (ND): Net design in different contexts and self presentations
of designers and experts on typography.
- (TP): Text based projectc: Texts with or without embedded
illustrations, short films and soundfiles and with website internal and
external links (Hyperfictions).
- (TR): Telepresence via webcams for the navigation
- (TT): Telepresence-projects for real time navigation
of distant parts which renounce to use webcams.
- (TV): Telepresence with a virtual parallel world for
the navigation of robots.
- (TW): Telepresence with webcams.
- (VA): Virtual architecture simulates three dimensional
objects in static or kinetic phases and must not follow the criteria of
- (PA): Systems offer possibilities for unusual, data
transforming accesses to external web pages with archival systems Systeme
which allowed downloads of the transformed web pages ("Parasite Art").
Home | Anfang | Index